Snr. Prof. Pradeep M. Jayaweera
B.Sc. (Special, Chemistry), University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
• Ph.D. in Chemistry, Queen’s University of Belfast, UK.
• Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Chemistry, Auckland University, New Zealand.
• Postdoctoral Scholar, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Institute at University of Iowa, USA
• Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellow, Department of Electronics and Materials Science, Faculty of Engineering, Shizuoka University.
• Associate Member, Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
Photochemistry, Biofouling, Biofuels and bioelectricity. Surface science of biomaterials, Renewable fibers and Bio-based materials, Synthesis of plant based nano particles: applications and implications to nanoscience and nanotechnology.